HermeneuticLand 101

Herein lies a place not only to discover, but also to interpret that wonderful gift -- that challenging experience -- that crazy world-- called LIFE.

Name:
Location: California, United States

For those whose curiosity brims, I am a RN turned Methodist pastor. I enjoy lots of things, am troubled by several things, and hope for many things. But, if you keep reading, I suppose you will find that out anyway.

This Steel Magnolias Webring
site owned by
Hermeneuticland 101.
[ Previous 5 Sites| Previous | Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | Join | List Sites ]

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Five: Beliefs

This week's friday five is "Tell us five things that you believe."

1. I believe that chocolate is one of the best treatments for PMS.
2. I believe sheer tenacity and steadfastness is more effective than any particular strategy for getting the job done.
3. I believe that George W. Bush lost the 2000 election...and that would make him not likely to have ever been there in the first place...and certainly not now.
4. I believe that war, murder, and oppression are wrong and should be eliminated, including the oppression of women that are then forced to make decisions about abortion that might have been totally eliminated if it weren't for the lack of education, availability of birth control, rapist, or patriarchal assumptions that put them in such positions.
5. I believe in miracles. (In spite of the problems associated with 3 and 4.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home