HermeneuticLand 101

Herein lies a place not only to discover, but also to interpret that wonderful gift -- that challenging experience -- that crazy world-- called LIFE.

Name:
Location: California, United States

For those whose curiosity brims, I am a RN turned Methodist pastor. I enjoy lots of things, am troubled by several things, and hope for many things. But, if you keep reading, I suppose you will find that out anyway.

This Steel Magnolias Webring
site owned by
Hermeneuticland 101.
[ Previous 5 Sites| Previous | Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | Join | List Sites ]

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesdays are Weird

Sundays are chock full of churchy goodness. (phrase I picked up from a friend) Mondays are days off. Tuesdays are just plain weird. Of all the days of the week, it seems the most consistently unpredictable are Tuesdays. Why? I don't know. But, it does seem to color the rest of the week. I wish I could go into a longer explanation of just how weird Tuesdays are, but confidentiality connected with my position restrains me from the long overdue vent on the subject. I am very curious though.... Is this a universal phenomenon? Or, is it just my Tuesdays? Is there a special day for each person? Well....anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bad Alice said...

Tuesdays are too close to the wrong side of the weekend.

4:59 PM  
Blogger will smama said...

LOL, Bad Alice.

I too take Mondays off and I think that adds to the weird Tuesday phenomenon. Other folks are well into the week and I am digging out my desk from Sunday.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Have missed reading you! Know you must be busy with all the things going on in your life.

Blessings, Mary Beth & RGBP

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home